Your Electrical Contracting company is called to install the exit signs in a large music and performance amphitheater. Your client wants something rugged, energy efficient and he doesn't want to fool around with any OSHA, UL, state or federal compliance issues.
This is a job for our Spec Grade Steel Exit Sign Red Letters and Black Housing, the strongest steel exit light we carry! This is a fully UL924 compliant egress marker with a standard 6" red 'EXIT' legend, and uses efficient LEDs that are 90% more efficient than older incandescent and cold cathode light sources. It's also a patriotic sign and meets ARRA 2009 requirements.
The XST-SA-LR-U-B is constructed with a rugged 20-gauge steel housing which contains no external holes or slots, giving it a clean appearance. This model is powder coated with a textured black powder coat finish, protecting the steel from corrosion. Steel exit signs are the preferred choice for municipal buildings, schools and large public spaces.
This Spec Grade Steel Exit Sign Red Letters and Black Housing includes a removable red 'EXIT' stencil (Double Face configuration available). The stencil plate has knockout directional chevrons (arrows), adaptable to any exit strategy. The XST-SA-LR-U-B includes a steel mounting canopy and hardware for ceiling, flag or flush wall mount installation.
This XST-SA-LR-U-B model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 24-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged 20-gauge steel housing.
- Baked-on black powder coat finish is resistant to damp locations.
- Includes steel universal mounting canopy.
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- High output Red LEDs consume less than 4 watts of electricity.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- ETL Listed to UL924 standards.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Self-testing versions available upon request.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Assembled in America.
|Codes & Standards:
|ETL to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC, Buy America, ARRA.