Does your warehouse, school, hospital or care facility need high power battery-backup floodlights to get visitors and employees to safety? Do you want a bright white light that does not affect people's color perception? Then get our best-selling Steel Emergency Light with 55W H3 Halogen Lamps!
The SEL-12-120-2-55H3 has a durable 20 gauge steel cabinet body that is powder-coated white (black available upon request) and a glazed enamel finish, protecting it from surface impact and corrosion. This model includes two (2) top-mounted PAR36-Style 55-watt H3 halogen emergency lighting heads, molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic in a matching color.
H3 halogen lamps use high performance tungsten filaments that last far longer than typical halogen, and are ideal for cutting through smoke and haze. The SEL-12-120-2-55H3 comes standard with a 12V sealed lead acid battery that has a 120W capacity, which does not allow additional remote heads (higher capacity available upon request).
A push-to-test button on the side of the housing allows maintenance teams to quickly ascertain the operational status of the fixture and lamp load. Above the switch is a dual diagnostic LED display indicating AC/ON and High Charge. Make periodic testing a thing of the past by selecting the Auto Test (AT) option, a microprocessor that monitors AC input, battery charge, lamps and switching circuits at all times. AT also performs monthly and annual tests required by CSA and other national testing laboratories.
If you want to switch to a higher battery capacity for additional heads, time delay, or other lamp options please call us at 800-282-5600. Price and lead time may shift when customizing options. Please allow two (2) weeks for manufacture and shipping (3-4 weeks if 10 or more units or Auto Test is requested).
- Rugged 20 gauge steel housing in corrosion resistant white powder coat finish.
- Two (2) top-mounted, fully-directional 55W H3 Halogen lamp heads (bulbs included).
- CSA Listed to UL 924 Standards, and complies with NEC, BAA and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 standards.
- Dual 120/277 VAC input.
- Solid state circuitry is surge protected.
- For indoor use only. Operating temperature is 65-85°F / 19-30°C
- Maintenance-free battery 6V sealed lead acid AGM battery included.
- Includes push-to-test switch and charge rate / power indicator.
- Puts out 1.5 hours of light.
|Width:||15"||Diagnostics:||Manual. Auto Test Optional.|
|Height:||9.5"||Light Source:||55W H3 Halogen|
|Depth:||8"||Lamp Heads:||(2) adjustable PAR36 halogen heads|
|Weight:||25 lbs||Power Consumed:||125W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||CSA to UL 924, BAA, NEC, NFPA 101|