The Time Delay Emergency Light has is a customized egress light that many commercial and industrial engineers and maintenance staff are looking for. The "time delay" option that this model comes standard with, is designed for facilities that feature HID lighting. The way it works is that the emergency lighting fixtures continue to operate AFTER power is restored, for an additional 15 minutes. This feature allows there to be adequate light while waiting for the HID lamps to reach full luminosity. The model number for this fixture is the: TD-EL. Feel free to call us at 800-282-5600 if you have any questions or would like an estimate.
This Time Delay Emergency Light is a classic steel battery unit that combines performance and steadfastness into a strong 20-gauge enclosure. The battery box is powder-coated white (black available upon request) with a baked enamel finish that protects the body from impact and corrosion. This model includes two (2) top-mounted 6-volt 9-watt emergency lamps, molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic in a matching color. A convenient mounting pattern and several key hole slots are stamped on the rear, with conduit knockouts on the sides of each unit.
For periodic UL-mandated testing, a push-button test switch on the side of the housing allows maintenance personnel to quickly ascertain the operational status of the fixture and lamp load. Above the switch is a dual diagnostic LED display indicating AC/ON and High Charge. The AC-to-DC switching circuitry inside is temperature compensated, and the TD-EL utilizes a pulse switching charger that is up to 70% more efficient than typical constant voltage chargers. The TD-EL comes standard with a 6V sealed lead acid battery that has 18W capacity, so this model is not remote capable and cannot accept an additional head.
- Rugged 20 gauge steel housing in corrosion resistant white powder coat finish.
- Two (2) top-mounted, fully-directional 9W incandescent Par36 lamp heads.
- ETL Listed to UL 924 Standards, and complies with NEC, OSHA and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 standards.
- Dual 120/277 VAC input.
- Solid state circuitry is surge protected.
- For indoor use only. Operating temperature is 65-85°F / 19-30°C
- Maintenance-free battery 6V sealed lead acid AGM battery included.
- Includes push-to-test switch and charge rate / power indicator.
- Puts out 1.5 hours of light.
|(2) adjustable 9W incandescent Par36
|Codes & Standards:
|ETL (to UL 924), NEC, NFPA 101