Looking for a skinny exit sign that has the durability of boxy metallic models? Get our Ultra Slim Aluminum Exit Sign, available in Red and Green legends.
The MCA-SA is the lowest-profile metal sign in existence, using a "fusion" of extruded aluminum housing and steel mounting canopy. This custom made exit sign will be the envy of other business owners, and can be ordered with single or double face configurations to fit any egress pathway.
The MCA-SA is constructed as a single piece of extruded aluminum housing with machined aluminum end plates. The mounting canopy is made of 16 gauge steel. Both components are powder coated with a baked on white finish. Choose between Ceiling or Wall-End canopy placement unless you plan to mount flush to a wall, in which case you won't require the steel canopy.
This Ultra Slim Aluminum Exit Sign can be ordered as a single or double face model. Also specify if you want Red or Green LED 'EXIT' stencils. Please note that the MCA-SA does not have field-applicable chevrons. Please indicate if you want 'Left', 'Right' or 'Double Arrow' at checkout.
This FHEX22 model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the bottom of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Fusion of extruded aluminum housing and a 16-gauge mounting canopy white powder coat finish.
- Choose single or double face models.
- Choose high output Red or Green LEDs.
- Choose directional chevrons - left, right or double arrow.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- CSA Listed to UL924.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Choose wall, ceiling or flag mounting configurations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Weight:||7 lbs||Power Consumed:||4.4W|
|Mount Type:||Wall, ceiling or end.||Codes & Standards:||CSA to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC, ARRA.|