This Vandal Resistant Steel Running Man Exit Sign is designed for high-abuse areas. It's manufactured from 16-gauge steel and finished with an impact-resistant polycarbonate shield. This universal sign can be used as a single or double face fixture, with your choice of chevron directional indicators. It accepts USA and Canadian 120 or 347-volt circuits and is approved for use throughout North America.
The standard model is single-sided with a universal pictogram (no arrows) and back (wall) mounts, but it's also capable of being installed by the top (ceiling or side (end), please give us a call today to discuss the variety of mounting configurations and other options available on this model.
The FR-RM-SP-L-1-0LR-W is constructed with commercial 16 gauge steel that has a standard white finish. This Canadian egress marker includes two (2) removable faceplates with LED-sensitive diffuser windows. The green "running man" is screen-printed to the diffuser inside each plate. Choose the direction of your desired chevron (pointing arrow) at checkout.
The Vandal Resistant Steel Running Man Exit Sign also includes a mounting canopy that allows you to mount to a ceiling or on the side of the sign for wall / flag mount configuration.
This FR-RM-SP-L-1-0LR-W model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 24-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the bottom of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Commercial grade 16-gauge steel housing with a white finish.
- Can be single or double-sided with back, top, and side mounts
- Green international "Running Man" legend.
- Choose Directional Chevron: Down, Up, Up Right, Down Right, Down Left or Up Left.
- High output LEDs consume only 1.9W of electricity.
- Dual primary 120 or 347 VAC operation.
- CSA Certified to C22.2 and C860 standards.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Codes & Standards:
|CSA C22.2 and C860.