As an electrical contractor trying to win a bid for a hockey arena in Edmonton, you're looking for the best deal on over one hundred steel exit signs. However, these egress markers must be the pictorial kind, with the international "running man" symbol. How can you go around Canadian electrical wholesalers that charge exorbitant amounts for such signage?
Skip the middle man and buy our CSA certified Steel Running Man Exit Sign. This lightweight commercial sign is made of hardened steel. This universal sign can be used as a single or double face fixture, with your choice of chevron directional. It accepts USA and Canadian 120 or 347-volt circuits.
The RMS-0-WH-IB is constructed with commercial 20 gauge steel that has a standard white finish. This Canadian egress marker includes two (2) removable faceplates with LED-sensitive diffuser windows. The green "running man" is screen-printed to the diffuser inside each plate. Choose the direction of your desired chevron (pointing arrow) at checkout.
The Steel Running Man Exit Sign also includes a mounting canopy that allows you to mount to a ceiling or on the side of the sign for wall / flag mount configuration.
This RMS model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 24-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the bottom of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Commercial grade 20-gauge steel housing with a white finish.
- Universal sign includes faceplates for single and double face fixtures.
- Green international "Running Man" legend.
- Choose Directional Chevron: Down, Up, Up Right, Down Right, Down Left or Up Left.
- High output LEDs consume only 1.9W of electricity.
- Dual primary 120 or 347 VAC operation.
- CSA Certified to C22.2 and C860 standards.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Codes & Standards:
|CSA C22.2 and C860.