As an electrical contractor trying to win a bid for the Ottowa civic hall, you're looking for the best deal on over fifty aluminum exit signs. However, these egress markers must be pictorial with the international "running man" symbol. How can you go around Canadian electrical wholesalers that charge exorbitant amounts for such signage?
Skip the middle man and buy our CSA certified Aluminum Running Man Exit Sign White Housing. This lightweight commercial sign is made of rugged cast aluminum and is available in single (standard) or double face configurations. It accepts USA and Canadian 120 or 347-volt circuits.
The RMXL-WH-IB is constructed of a modern extruded aluminum housing with a standard white finish. This Canadian egress marker includes a removable faceplate with a semi-transparent green "running man" window inside. Choose the direction of your desired chevron (pointing arrow) at checkout.
The Aluminum Running Man Exit Sign White Housing also includes a mounting canopy that allows you to mount to a ceiling or on the side of the sign for wall / flag mount configuration.
This RMXL model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 24-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the bottom of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Impact resistant extruded aluminum housing with a white finish.
- Single face is standard. Double face is optional.
- Green international "Running Man" legend.
- Choose Directional Chevron: Down, Up, Up Right, Down Right, Down Left or Up Left.
- High output LEDs consume only 1.9W of electricity.
- Dual primary 120 or 347 VAC operation.
- CSA Certified to C22.2 and C860 standards.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Weight:||10 lbs||Power Consumed:||1.9W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||CSA C22.2 and C860.|