Your upscale hotel patio has a several exit signs and emergency lights that need replacement. It seems that the last maintenance team installed cheap plastic egress fixtures that weren't made for rain and prolonged sun exposure. Replace those corroded fixtures and cut down your fixture needs with the WLCX-R-BB, a wet listed exit sign that also includes dual "bug-eye" lighting heads.
Our Wet Location Exit Sign & Emergency Light Combo with Red Letters is the perfect UL924 compliant battery backup fixture for outdoor areas. They are readily kept in stock, and are suited for cities with moderate climates. Please note this sign IS NOT suited for high pressure hose-downs or cold locations where the temperature drops below 30°F in the wintertime.
The WLCX-R-BB is constructed with a corrosion resistant plastic housing with a light gray finish. A clear polycarbonate faceplate protects the sign legend and keeps it clear of dust, liquid and debris. A silicone gasket creates a watertight seal between the housing and lens, qualifying this fixtures UL Wet Location listing.
This Wet Location Exit Sign & Emergency Light Combo with Red Letters includes a red 'EXIT' stencil, with knockout directional chevrons (arrows). To provide emergency lighting, this fixture includes two (2) top-mounted 7.2-watt PAR36 incandescent lamps made of impact resistant thermoplastic.
The WLCX-R-BB model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED light strip or battery.
- Corrosion resistant plastic housing and clear polycarbonate faceplate.
- Removable faceplate is fully sealed and gasketed for wet weather.
- Two (2) top mount 7.2W incandescent Par36 lamp heads are fully adjustable.
- High output Red LEDs consumes only 3 watts of electricity!
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- UL Listed for indoor Wet Locations.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Height:||18"||Light Source:||LED / Incandescent|
|Depth:||5.25"||Lamp Heads:||6V 7.2W Par36.|
|Weight:||15 lbs||Power Consumed:||17.6W|
|Mount Type:||Wall Surface||Codes & Standards:||UL924, UL Wet Listed, NEC.|